Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Do You Care Too Much?



Are you one of those people who would do anything to help a friend out? Who will listen to her problems until 11 at night, even though you planned to go to bed by 10? Who feels the suffering of complete strangers and wish you could do more, and may even feel guilty because you can’t?  Are you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and even moody because you’ve emotionally spent yourself? Perhaps you’ve lost hope in love and kindness?




Well you are not alone. In this world, empathetic people have to face a s*#t-storm of emotions where there are still many conflicts, injustices and horrible news stories.  We have to find a way to balance our own truths and needs with those of others’ pain and suffering. Then we get energetically drained, or “zapped”, having to take days to recover.  


There’s also the circumstance where the empath uses all of his inner strength to listen deeply, care for others, relate, only to discover that those others can’t return the same level of compassion and understanding. 


I know, because this is me. I am the kind of person who wants to run orphanages, to scoop up kids living in horrible conditions and show them what they truly deserve. I’m the one who wants to change every inequality – where I despise prejudice and bigotry of any kind. I want to be the leader who brings in democracy in the world, and a sense of human rights and animal rights so everyone knows that they are loveable and safe.  If only I had the cash, the years, the foundation or outlet to do more.  But I’m one person, with my own resources and challenges, and I must know my limits, which is not easy for empaths like me.  


I roller-coaster between serving others and having to take time out and retreat in order to collect my energy and my core self. I have had to learn about boundaries and to heal my inner wounds from childhood challenges so I can keep a soft heart while not having a codependent dynamic. I have to get energy healing regularly, so I can release all that is not mine and stay in my own skin. I have had to find ways to stay grounded, focused and inwardly strong on my personal values and mission. It’s not easy with all the distractions in the world and the pressure to stay mindful so as to not cause further harm.


I believe that these are ongoing challenges for myself and for other empaths I’ve met. This is why I have created the Webinar: How toProtect Your Kind Heart in a Cruel World.  I will be hosting it on Wed January 20th at 2:30 p.m. EST and Friday January 22nd at 11:00 a.m. EST.   

If you’d like to join me for this crucial talk so you don’t become disheartened with the world, please sign up here.

Sign up for FREE now!

No comments:

Post a Comment