Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Reclaiming Kindness in the Time of Bullies

In the last couple of years, it seems that the bullies have come out of the closet. Between the politics in the States and the change of government in Ontario, there has been an agenda to dominate the natural world and overtake anything that supports human dignity and well-being.

For anyone who has suffered from bullying – in the workplace, online at school, in a family, with friends or in the world-at-large—it can be a really rough time right now to feel safe and confident. You may want to hide under the covers, hoping it will all go away. Though that is a good solution to self-soothe until you re-gain strength, it’s really not the answer to an enjoyable life.




I myself have had bullying in so many forms – and I’m happy to share my stories with you when we meet.I intimately get how debilitating or overwhelming the experience can be. A mix of emotions of anger, sadness, disempowerment, wanting to give up come flooding in. And the worst is when you can’t even recognize yourself.

It’s only recently with a counsellor that I had a transformative moment as I recognized, named and released the confusion I had with how I was treated by men in my life who intimidated me and tried to psychologically dominate me. There was that little piece in me that really believed that I had done something so bad to deserve such rage and attack. After the session, I realized how it was really sick dudes who wanted to pick on women and children. I also realized that it wasn’t my fault I couldn’t protect myself from these abusive people. I had lost trust in my kind and trusting nature believe it was at fault for putting me in harm’s way.

The light bulb went off where I reclaimed this innocent and kind part of myself – my kindness is my strength not the thing that will get me killed. I just have to discern who I give my kindness to and if they are deserving of it.

I know I’m not the only one suffering in the world with this. There are tons of kind guys and sensitive women out there who genuinely care and struggle to feel confident and clear in the world, especially right now with everything going on.

It’s why I have created the “Naturally Confident Programs” for the kind, sensitive types.  It will help you clear out any inner beliefs and past experiences that keep you feeling and playing small so you can make a loving impact in the world and get your needs met.

To explore this further, just book a Free “Get to the Heart of the Problem” Breakthrough Sessionwith me. You may also want to join my private facebook group: “Kind Hearts CanChange the World”.

Support is what we need right now…



No comments:

Post a Comment