Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's All About Relationships



We are living in a time when we are all so connected by technology and communications. Where we know that what happens in one part of the world impacts us close to home. There is a growing awareness of our impact on each other, sometimes to the point of it becoming overwhelming when it’s disturbing news.

On my journey of wholistic healing, travelling, doing soul readings and mediumship, learning about Indigenous Spirituality and cross-cultural education, along with living in a tight-knit community in a beautiful city, I’ve come to deeply understand that everything is about relationships. That there’s no escaping it.  Even the relationship with those who have passed on, or with our connection to the plants, animals and land.  When one of us suffers, we all suffer in some way.  

So what can we do to uplift or end these cycles of suffering, to truly feel whole, at peace and in a state of genuine love?  One thing we need is clarity, another thing we need is understanding, and another thing we need is communication.  When these things are not present during our personal conflicts or life changes, then confusion, emotional turmoil and weakness sets in.  When we can access these qualities, it can lead us to growth in wisdom, strength and a sense of moving forward without blocks and barriers.

I’ve learned a lot from Indigenous Spiritual Traditions, and the main teachings are that everyone and everything is considered to be a Relation or a People. The Tree People, the Otter People, the Mineral People, the Human People, etc. When we treat all life forms with the respect and care we would treat our most beloved person in our lives, then we grow in peace, harmony, and respect for ourselves, and living true spirituality.

This why I do what I do through my readings and workshops; I want to help people heal their heart and grow in the awareness that their actions and words do impact others, either in a positive or negative way.  Now I’m not saying I’m somehow perfect. I continue to be humbled at how my thoughts, mindset and behaviours can help or hurt others, even if it’s on an unconscious level.

One of the workshops I host is Soul Constellations, a shamanic ceremony that involves accessing the realm of our ancestors. It helps us embody and access the soul level of the peoples involved in a conflict. It helps participants gain insight into the right action to bring balance, peace or greater wisdom. And it also works multi-generationally, with the understanding that our ancestors are intimately involved in our daily lives. 

What I’ve come to learn through the work I do is, essentially, is we are each here to unknot the karma of where there has been imbalance, unfairness, unloving treatment of ourselves, others and the Earth, and we are here to restore peaceful relations, rather than just sit around and watch television and eat potato chips. If we don’t respond to that call, we will suffer in some way, and our world will suffer.

This is why I am passionate about working with people to heal their hearts through various means.  

I am hosting a Heal Your Heart Retreat Weekend for Women, August 21st-23rd, at Thirteen Moons Retreat Centre, near Peterborough. It is for women who are recovering from any kind of heartbreak – whether it be compassion fatigue, loss of a pet or loved one, a breakup, you name it.  It will include Soul Constellations, yoga, a sacred fire ceremony, and pampering time. 

I am passionate about the connection we have to all forms of life – the elements, plants, animals, the Other Side, etc.  And I am here to wake people up to that reality, so they can live whole, happy, heart-centred lives and achieve what they came here to do in spreading more love and goodness in the world.

I know that each person has enough power to make a meaningful difference in their world that is lasting. And that there is a lot of inner pain for those who are empathetic and compassionate, that it is important to heal the heart and not lose faith and courage to continue contributing in meaningful ways while taking care of oneself. I see you. I want to support you. And I want to see more of your unique love and light to come out into the world.

If you would like to find out more about who I am and to see if we are a right fit to work together, or if you would like to be a host for my services in any way, please do book a FREE “Get to Know Each Other” Session at: http://blossomingheart.simplybook.me

With respect and peace,
Heather Embree

For more info about Blossoming Heart Divine Arts, please visit: www.blossomingheart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment