Monday, March 7, 2016

Angel Stories



This past weekend I was at the Psychic Expo in Hamilton.  This is the second time I was at this show. I wasn’t sure if this was where I was meant to be – things were moving slowly and I wondered if perhaps I had misinterpreted my signs for being there. 

Then I realized that no one else there was talking about the angels openly and I was the only angel communicator and card reader there. As soon as I called in the angels for help and announced that I would be a messenger for them, people came by the table and were curious. 


There were various responses to the angels by people who passed by the table– some turned their nose up, others felt undeserving of their healing and others were so glad to receive the messages and immediately signed up for a reading. It was remarkable the various reactions to them.  But the right people who were meant to connect to the angels came for a session and the remarkable blessings and love were felt throughout the weekend.

Later in the day yesterday, I did a talk at the Psychic Expo about the healing power of angels.  I asked the audience to raise their hands if they knew about or connected with the angels. About 7 people in the crowd of 30 or so people raised their hands. I was so surprised at how few of the attendees at the Expo were in alignment with the angels.  I knew then that this was my purpose for coming to the show – to be an instrument to awaken people up to the angelic realm.

I went on to explain that the reasons why many people don’t connect to the angels is because they feel not good enough for the angels or they carry guilt and shame and fear and don’t believe they deserve healing.  The angels are there as helpers and see all of us very lightly. They want harmony, peaceful relationships, non-violence and love in the world. They have a way of protecting us from negative and harmful experiences. But we have to ask for their help as they won’t intervene without permission.  The angels offer a different type of wisdom than the fairies, the elements or the moon/sun, or other deities.  I find that working with them there is a place of opening for deep and playful love and helps to dispel the myths of a judgmental God or Creator. They try to work with others who want to open their hearts to greater love, joy and well-being and seek to transform people’s lives. 

I was blessed to receive stories by 2 different people about how the angels had helped them.  One woman said she had a death experience and she was carried by two angels who had black bodies and big grey, downy wings.  They were so gentle and soft and she felt so much peace. She said that she rejected herself from heaven because she was still fighting it and was struggling.  She knew she still had a lot of work to do when she returned to earth.  She had never fully believed until that experience happened to her.

Another woman mentioned that she had a very negative experience with a ghost who was bothering her.  At her wit’s end, she did prayers for about 10 minutes to God and the angels and immediately she saw all this bright light come into the room and she was overcome with feelings of peace. She was able to sleep well that night and was never bothered again by the ghost. She said that she doesn’t tell everyone the story because they would think she was crazy. She had never encountered a ghost before and she wasn’t a religious person. But this experience made her believe. 

These stories are so confirming to me that everyone deserves the angels’ love, peace and intervention. It doesn’t take much to connect with them and, so long as we are on the path of love and non-violence, they will continue to support us. 

If you have an angel story you would like to share, please send me an email to: heather@blossomingheart.ca and I’ll post it anonymously in the next newsletter.  

If you would like an angel soul reading to get the gentle guidance from them, please consider booking a session at: http://blossomingheart.checkappointments.com

With love and blessings,
Heather Embree

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you for sharing! xo Julie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have so many Angel stories. SO happy to hear that you spread the knowledge about Angels. The more people connect with them the more peace we will have.

    ReplyDelete