Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Decompose the Pain


Happy Spring and Full Super Worm Moon! 

This is the time about transforming our pain and issues from the past winter season so we can create fertilizer for our lives. With the magnitude of the Super Moon, we can make our new habits, perspectives, dreams and desires happen more quickly.  We can breathe new life into situations and relationships. Whatever is out of harmony will reveal itself. It is our chance to try a different approach or to let go of what no longer serves.

For me, this past winter showed up in its true life or death scenarios – my father went into long-term care with dementia and then I developed a chronic respiratory illness from a cold. The stress had taken its toll on me, of course.  This made me have to really know my body, face my unresolved issues with my father, and embrace what aging means in our society. My attitude this past season was surrender, acceptance,  asking for help and how can I put love here right now?

I have learned a ton about natural health, dementia and brain issues. My commitment to detoxing, healthy and natural living, listening to my own inner voice and conscious dying have become even stronger for me than ever before.  Joy, play & well-being are also top priority.

What about for you? What pain or challenges did you have to go through this past season? How can you turn it into fertilizer for your life, so you can grow even stronger?

Here is to a beautiful Spring for you, where you can find the balance point of life, death & everything in-between.



No comments:

Post a Comment